毛细 & 计系统
Extending the life of your artificial lift systems is critical to lowering operating costs and maximizing productivity. Two fundamental and time-tested means of enhancing the longevity and overall performance of artificial lift systems are delivering chemical treatments directly to downhole equipment setting depths and ensuring reliable data acquisition from downhole sensors.
具有广泛的毛细管, 井下仪表, and tubing encapsulated cable (TEC) products and services, PCS Ferguson can help you get the most from your wells by optimizing artificial lift operations. Our field technicians have the right knowledge and experience in capillary and TEC design, 安装, 维护, and operations to ensure that you get exactly the right solution to your production challenge.
毛细 systems use a variety of alloys and small-diameter capillary coiled tubing run either inside the production tubing or banded to the outside of tubing to deliver chemical down hole. PCS Ferguson capillary tubing solutions allow you to:
- Maximize production while protecting tubulars and artificial lift equipment
- Reduce chemical cost by spot placing chemicals and precisely measuring continuous chemical dosages
- Adjust chemical dosing to match dynamic production ranges
- Reduce well interventions associated with scale, corrosion, paraffin, asphaltenes, and corrosion
- Optimize the effectiveness of gas lift flow improvers and other production chemistry
The newest addition to PCS Ferguson’s capillary fleet is a fully integrated thru-tubing unit, giving operators a flexible and highly mobile solution to optimize well performance. 安装在卡车底盘上的, the purpose-fit system delivers comprehensive operational capabilities packaged in a self-contained platform with a small wellsite footprint. It delivers fast deployment times and maximum versatility to safely, efficiently run capillary strings and downhole pressure and temperature gauge systems inside production tubing under live well conditions.
The thru-tubing unit gives you a powerful new option for mitigating problems and maximizing productivity across a broad range of chemical treatment, 光的干涉, and well monitoring applications without disrupting oil and gas flow from your wells.
TEC both conveys power downhole to ChampionX Artificial Lift permanent pressure and temperature sensors, and transmits acquired sensor data in real time to the surface. Reliable delivery of real-time pressure and temperature data via TEC solution is essential to:
- Providing insights for evaluating well performance and production optimization
- Enabling continuous improvement of your artificial lift system’s performance
- 允许自动控制电机速度, 注气量, 每分钟转数, or strokes per minute as production rates change
- Enabling shut-downs and re-starts based on changing bottom-hole pressure
Get a one-stop downhole and automation gas lift solution
PCS Ferguson’s gas lift portfolio includes everything you need to make your gas lift operation effective and simple.
Count on a sensor that reliably delivers the data you need
Improve your artificial lift system’s run life and maximize production with real-time bottom-hole pressure and temperature data using highly reliable sensors from ChampionX Artificial Lift.
- Small-diameter options fit every wellbore and are deployable with TEC or gauge carrier
- Available for applications with pressures to 10,000 psi and temperatures to 302˚F