PCS Ferguson’s plunger lift downhole equipment includes the industry’s widest array of plungers, bottom-hole springs and other equipment to ensure optimal production rates in all types of well conditions.
Ensure optimal production rates in all types of well conditions
Get accessories to fit your needs
Bottom-hole bumper springs protect the plunger and downhole tubing equipment from damage by absorbing the impact of the plunger when there are limited or no liquids in the well to cushion its fall. PCS Ferguson offers all types of bumper springs, including:
- 挡圈缓冲器弹簧: Installed inside a “collared” tubing string, the collar stop is set via wireline in the collar gap between the ends of two pieces of tubing. Permanently attached, the spring cannot travel up behind the plunger.
- 夹头闩锁缓冲器弹簧: The collet latch can be latched to any standard fishing neck. It is normally used when a “special” stop is required or a downhole device is in the well.
- Standing valve combo bumper spring: By combining the spring and the standing valve, 这个组合比较容易, 快, 而且安装成本更低 and retrieve. It may be used as a standing valve (with ball and seat added) or the standing valve cage (without ball and seat) may be used as a convenient hold down.
- Tubing stop combo bumper spring: Installed via wireline inside the tubing when no seating nipple is available, 单个组装更容易, 快, 而且安装成本更低.
PCS Ferguson is also your trusted resource for other plunger lift downhole equipment, including:
- 油管停止: The tubing stop sets a stopping point for the tubing string without the use of couplings to set the collar stops
- 自动转储封隔工具: The auto dump pack-off tool is used in wells with a tubing stop to pack off tubing to hold fluid
Find us right where you need us
When you need equipment and service now, count on a provider with facilities close to your operations. PCF Ferguson has locations throughout the United States and Canada.